A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in busy shopping centre, The Shops At Ellenbrook, located in thriving suburb Ellenbrook.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is available in The Shops At Ellenbrook, located just 21km from Perth’s CBD.
- Café Format: 95sqm in size with 20sqm of seating in the mall
- Location: Corner location of the mall adjacent to Big W.
- Anchor Stores:Big W, Coles and Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
About Ellenbrook, Perth:
Despite its close proximity to Perth’s CBD, Ellenbrook predominantly serves as a self-sustainable suburb catering to a population of over 16,000 people. Median individual weekly income comes in at an impressive 15% above that of the state’s average, with the majority of people working in the retail, manufacturing, construction and healthcare industries. The future for Ellenbrook remain strong, with plans to open a rapid bus lane as well as further investments into the community. In fact, the community has been so well planned and looked after in Ellenbrook that it was recognised as the best master-planned community in the world by the International Real Estate Federation from which it received the prestigious FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Award in 2015. With The Shops At Ellenbrook shopping centre serving as the primary retail destination for the residents of Ellenbrook, this Jamaica Blue café opportunity is in an ideal location for anyone considering opening a café franchise.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Ellenbrook?
In addition to this fantastic location in a thriving community, owning a Jamaica Blue café business in Ellenbrook provides you with an array of equipment, training and support. As a Jamaica Blue franchisee you will benefit from comprehensive training in all areas required to successfully run a café business, including but not limited to, barista and food preparation skills, operations, management and marketing. Alongside the training all Jamaica Blue franchisees received on-going, personalised support whenever required to ensure their café business is running as smoothly as possible. With all of this, plus Jamaica Blue’s award winning reputation, this Jamaica Blue café business is the perfect opportunity for anyone thinking about opening their own café business.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.