Warwick Grove, Perth
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Warwick Grove in Perth, WA.
New Café For Sale:
- Location: Corner site facing Woolworths
- Anchor Store: Coles, Kmart, Woolworths and soon Aldi
- Format: 116 sqm inline plus seating in mall
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Warwick Grove Shopping Centre?
This new in-line café will soon open in Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, only a 20-minute drive from Perth. The mall is a bustling shopping hub, features a diverse range of retail stores (clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, kid toys), medical services, banks and supermarkets. Specifically, the café is in a premiere location, opposite to Woolworths.
Becoming a part of the growing Jamaica Blue brand is a huge advantage when starting your own business. We support with initial training, and provide ongoing assistance. If this opportunity is of interest to you, send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.