Woolstores Fremantle Shopping Centre
A Jamaica Blue Café Business opportunity is now available in Woolstores Fremantle Shopping Centre located in Fremantle, WA.
- Format: 110sqm with 25sqm of alfresco seating
- Location: Located on the external of the centre (including internal access)
- Anchors: Coles
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue Café Business in Woolstores Fremantle Shopping Centre?
Fremantle is a port city, only 19km southwest of Perth. It is famous for its beautiful coastline. It boasts a number of beaches which are perfect for swimming and other leisure activities. Fremantle is also a shoppers paradise open for shopping seven days a week, it also boasts a cappuccino strip which reflects the social, laid back nature of the locals. There is also no shortage of restaurants, music and entertainment on offer. Woolstores Fremantle Shopping centre is in the heart of Fremantle catering to locals and tourists. It is conveniently located directly over the road from the Fremantle train station and Fremantle Passenger terminal.
Each Jamaica Blue franchisee receives training from our in-house experts. We share the knowledge on how to run a successful café business. You will also benefit from the Jamaica Blue network. As part of this nationally recognised brand, you will have the freedom and responsibility to enjoy the perks of running your own business.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.